2006 KTM SuperMoto

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Bimbo, Jun 23, 2014.

1. Bimbo

Bimbo New Member

2006 KTM 950 SuperMoto
    40,400km. Vic reg until October 2014.
    $9,000.
    Fully farkled
    - Akro pipes (includes quiet bungs)
    - KTM gel “comfort” seat
    - Heated grips
    - Headlight protector
    - 2 x touring windshield
    - Radguard radiator protector
    - Axle, swing arm & engine sliders
    - B&B luggage plate
    - Brand new Pirelli Angel GT tyres
    - All original equipment, owner‘s manuals, keys, etc
    -
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bike is located in Melbourne.
    0439-371-434

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Good price, for a great bike; is there a replacement on the way, Tim?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bimbo

Bimbo New Member

It's the voices Lindsay, they're gettin louder....<roll

....and the costs of rego are gettin stupid so I figure it's time to roll 4 or 5 of the fleet into something new....

...maybe something like....

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

given previous efforts at selling my vehicles it's gonna take a while so maybe even the not yet rumoured KTM 1190 SM or next generatio Triumph Speed Triple may become an option...:cool:

#3 Bimbo, Jun 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
  5. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

You have good taste Bimbo, they are my top three wants in the bike world too...

6. lindsaymac

Super Mod

You live in Victoristan, mate, the SDR is of no earthly use to you down there; you'll hate it, or learn to love it and lose your licence in consequence. If the voices are getting louder, the big dirty Kato is the only thing that will quiet them.

You know you want to. :snakeman:

7. Bimbo

Bimbo New Member

You make perfect sense but I ain't never claimed to be sensible... :)

For what I am thinking of using it for, the BMW is the most senisble choice but then again it'll need to be pretty special to displace this from the garage.

[​IMG]

8. anttisexual

anttisexual Pastafarian biker :)

You have many bikes I like, Bimbo. The brief 1/2 hr spin on Lindsay's 950SM was great. I'm sure he can attest to me dribbling like and idiot after getting off it. The the trumpy 800XC, boy o boy do I like those. But a R1200GS with the fruits.... if only I had more time in my life to ride motorbikes :lol:

9. JNO

JNO New Member

Jeez that first KTM looks gorgeous. If only I was twenty years younger, my joints still worked, my mind wasn't feeble and I wasn't such a tightarse.....

10. Bimbo

Bimbo New Member

Well, one day short of a year.....my KTM left today for its new life on the Sunshine Coast.

11. lindsaymac

Super Mod

At least you can be assured it has gone to someone who will put it to good use. Those things are becoming quite hard to find, which means their value is still pretty good, and as far as QBE are concerned, mine is still worth $10,500,

...they prolly don't know it's done 100,000km, but. :wink: