2014 FX Australaisian Superbike championship.

Discussion in 'Oz Racing' started by junkmale, Feb 8, 2014.

1. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

I have been trying not to die while out of my depth in hugely technical enduro riding this week so missed this. I have plans for Friday night with an old Defence Force buddy, but if anyone organises a catch up for Saturday night near the circuit I will probably be in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jonescg

jonescg my real name is Chris.

And bring your gear Trev - you've GOT to have a ride of Voltron Evo!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. smythie

smythie Casey Stoner Award
    Super Mod

he'll need his HV suit :wink:

4. jonescg

Just had the worst rump steak since the Northcliffe overnighter at the Prospect Hotel... Anyway, hope to get a life in for Friday practice early in the am. Bike is ready and looking good. We found a couple of three phase outlets we can use to charge from, so that makes practice a lot easier.

Hope to see some familiar MC news faces soon!

5. jonescg

Good day for us - Pottz put it on pole with one flying lap at 1:47. He clocked 250 km/h at the end of the straight, which is pretty quick I think. Hope to have 6 bikes on the grid tomorrow - Catavolt will show up on race day as usual :)

The battery is probably at it's limit with the heat. We could charge it and get out for another session, but the accumulation of heat was getting a bit much. We'll charge it first thing tomorrow in the cool of the morning.

Smythie - you still good to swing past the Prospect Hotel tomorrow morning? I've lost your number unfortunately, but I think you still have mine.

6. smythie

smythie Casey Stoner Award
    Super Mod

Hey Chris, yep I'm still planning on dropping past to pick you up. you didn't happen to hear from Junky?

7. junkmale

junkmale Flagging member

We caught up in the pits.