2015 Supers with Reefton?

Discussion in 'Rides' started by RUSS M8, Feb 13, 2015.

1. smythie

smythie Casey Stoner Award
    Super Mod

:err:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

All the Queensland and Northern New Souse Wales crowd who went, I hope you took a life jacket, because you might get sprinkled on lightly... Ac-chooly, if you went, you're probably way south of here now, which is not a bad idea. There's likely to be a few drops of rain, perhaps a little bit of a breeze ... If you come back up here in the next few days, don't come in a barbed wire canoe... or bring a paddle. And an Orchy bottle. If I'm wrong, you can make a bong out of it. If I'm right, you can bail with it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

home safe. thanks to scotty, PST, Kimo, bRad the awesome halfway house host, and Pij. Wee Strom is a mint bike, just need to tidy a few things up and then find 5 hp and 10nm and it will be sorted :)

4. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

oh, why did i go via the reefton? coz it's a mint road! love it!

5. anttisexual

anttisexual Pastafarian biker :)

Good stuff russ, sounds like a good trip. Would have been plenty of nice roads and good weather on the trip I'm guessing :)

6. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

good weather JUST! We just missed a big storm.
    was bloody hot in my un vented leathers though. must have lost a few KG's