Arata for R6 06 onward

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Birdman, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Birdman

Birdman www.doinbikes.com.au

I have a full Arata Ti system for the 06 R6 onwards for sale cheap. Customer ordered it and then realised they couldn't run it in their race series. Better than the "on sale" price on the Arata website, pm me if you're interested.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

Sorry - mine's an '03. It could use a new muffler, too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. fastmax27

fastmax27 Back in action

KD, I have a stock R6 muffler kicking around somewhere at home, mine was an '05 model but I think they were the same, it's yours if you want it.

5. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

Thank you for the offer, but no. Mine has a full Yoshi system but the muffler is slightly damaged. I'm 99% certain you couldn't put the standard muffler back on it unless you put the whole exhaust system back, and seeing as it already has the pipe and the Power Commander and a dyno tune, it'd be a bit of a shame to mess that up.

6. verseandvoice

verseandvoice Prophet

Looks like you have a buyer Birdie :D

7. PiJiL

PiJiL Steve Macqueen Award

She must have run out of medication :wink:

8. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

...or had a couple of ribs removed? :shrug:

9. GrahamB

GrahamB Decaying member

Since you have neither balls, nor apparently brain cells, that shouldn't be a disqualifying comment.

10. Backmarker

Backmarker Piston broke

I was inspired to check your other posts... aren't you just the charmer O:)