CBR600RR and VTR SP1

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by Birdman, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Birdman

Birdman www.doinbikes.com.au

I have two bike I am selling, one is my own 600RR it's an 03-04 model from memory (will have it back early March) with engine work (don't know exactly what, it was raced by Rod Taplin for about 2 rounds in 04 or so), Matris rear shock, it has 05 model front end, so upside down forks, Matris damper, Arata pipe, PC and is in track trim. Will post pics as soon as I get it back as it has a fair few other trick bits on it as well.

The other is an SP1, the one we ran Roly on in FX in 03 (i think?) HRC motor, Marchi rims, Arata pipes, waiting to get it back as it has a couple of things to sort on it first, but when ready will have fresh valves etc and ready for the track.

Anyone interested let me know. I'll get pics up once I have them back in early March

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Birdman

OK, so the bikes are back, the SP needs a top end freshen up, prolly take a while to be done, but the 600RR I will take $5500, Matris rear shoock, upside down forks, Magical racing carbon swing arm protector, race farings, Arata rear sets and pipe. I'd love to keep it myself but I just can't afford to damage the arms any further.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Birdman

600RR is gone, only have SP1 left..... bit of work on her to get her happy again and she'll be ready to go too..

5. Vicko

Vicko Tiggerific
    Super Mod

Pics pls :)
    And does she have road gear?

6. Birdman

Nope, it was the bike Roly rode in Pro Twins years ago. It's just plain white right now.... once it gets sorted I'll post pics. But she's fast........ real fast. :)