For sale- BF Falcon sedan 2006 $8500

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by strika, Feb 12, 2013.

1. strika

strika Track Junkie

For sale- BF Falcon sedan 2006 $7500

Hey all, I have for sale a BF Falcon Sedan.

Built Jan 2006
    Silver
    Automatic
    Tow bar
    170,000klms
    Reg VIC; Exp 31/03/13
    YPZ968

Neat and tidy car. Very few marks.

I have it advertised for $9000 elsewhere.

I only bought this car in November with the proceeds of a sale of some of my stuff and a loan from my sister. Unfortunately the work which was supposed to start in January still hasn't eventuated and I had only enough in the budget to get to there. So need to sell and buy a cheaper car till I get back to work.

Car only had a RWC 2500klms ago so will not need much if anything. I am happy to provide a RWC at the right price.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 strika, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  3. strika

strika Track Junkie

Not getting bites so some incentive added. Price drop to $7500

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. strika

strika Track Junkie

Dropped to $6500 with rego till March next year. A few hundred extra if you want a Vic RWC.

5. dalahare

dalahare Dunger lover

Damn, that's starting to get to a pretty attractive price and the missus and I have been looking for something a bit newer than my '97 300,000k saab! Has it had any gearbox work yet as this is about the kays that they start to fail and are the brakes shuddering yet? Service history?

6. strika

strika Track Junkie

It's a 4 speeder, so nothing wrong with the trans mate. No brake shudder either. It had a RWC done 3000klms ago by a Ford dealer and they do the Roadworthies to the letter these days for fear of RTA issues. They have to photograph everything now, so no more dodgied up roadies like used to happen on occasion. Not sure on the history. I bought it off Freeway Ford at cranbourne as the principal is a guy who I trained when he first joined the trade 20+ years ago, so he and his used car manager basically told me which ones they would buy and I picked from them. It scrubbed up oright according to my mechanic when I bought it. But happy for you to have it checked out if you want. It is due for an oil change, that's about all it needs. Everything works as it should and A/C is freakin cold..... :)

7. trev

trev The Boss
    The Boss Administrator Super Mod

4-speed is easy/cheap enough to repair if issues do arise. Main cause of failure was water contamination, and still is with the newer ZF 6-speed.

8. strika

strika Track Junkie

$6k as it is with rego till March 2014, or $6300 with a Vic RWC including the rego...........................

Would consider a trade of a cheaper car...............

9. strika

strika Track Junkie

Sold...............................

10. darren

darren :)
    Super Mod

Sweet. :) What you doing with the beer vouchers?

11. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Good for you, Marty, text sent. :twisted: