Ford Falcon Ute

Discussion in 'For Sale & Wanted' started by RUSS M8, Nov 17, 2011.

1. phat_stak_tipa

phat_stak_tipa A gumby on a 14

Ahhh the old maccas tray trick, must be a requirement of all maccas employees lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Backmarker

Backmarker Piston broke

The malamide ones lasted MUCH longer than the soft plastic ones :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. anttisexual

anttisexual Pastafarian biker :)

Good luck selling russ, hopefully you can come close to the cash you want. My feeling is my ute is not worth as much as that ('07 BFII XLS), but then I see the prices they are advertised for. Saw a BFII like mine on a used car lot the other day for 18K. Dreamin' :lol:

4. Bimbo

Bimbo New Member

Hi Russ,

Is this the same ute you've spent the last year or so telling us is the biggest piece of shit ever to roll down the highway?

Here's hoping not all ute fanciers read mcnews :)

5. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

Yeah, it's the ute I've spent thousands on fixing heaps of shit that just shouldn't go wrong... all working now though :)

6. Felix

Felix Idiot, pure and simple

Translation: it's back from the 'canics and he's too afraid to turn the key :lol:

7. Baldric

Baldric turnip connoisseur

Should be right around that price Russ just traded a work ute of similar vintage and klms and the stealer happily stumped up $12000.00, mind you I did buy 2 Mondeo wagons so he was pretty keen for the sale.
    Its in his yard for $16k. I would think yours sounds in better nic though.

8. Backmarker

Backmarker Piston broke

:lol: :D