Jack Miller...

Discussion in 'Moto2 & Moto3' started by gids, May 2, 2011.

1. Gypsy

Gypsy Past fast rider

I don't think he is on the vazquez chrissy card list

I just hope his mouth doesn't cause him grief

2. gids

gids Slow Rider

He at least looks like a rider who can threaten the Spanish domination over the next 10 years - let's hope so anyway!

3. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

In France, the competition allowed Miller to win. They had more speed and could easily have blocked him, but stayed on qualifying lines. Good for the Aussie, shame on those 4 would by all means should have finished ahead if they were a bit more cunning.

Spoken from the comfort of the armchair :lol:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Don't blame Miller for playing hard-ball, after Fenati cost him the win in Argentina.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Gypsy

Gypsy Past fast rider

I don't, he is giving as good as he is getting which is great to see.

6. Morpheus46

Morpheus46 aka John

+1

I was hoping he would get a bit more aggressive after the Argentina episode. No room for Mr Niceguy in there. I thought his move was perfectly legit. He had the racing line and Vasquez was just trying to push him off it after coming in too hot to hold the race line.
    Nothing to see here - move along.

7. kneedragon

kneedragon Re-Member ... ?

That's good, and I agree, but what's better is the boss of riding standards seems to agree with us. Apparently he was asked about that move / incident shortly after the race, (by a journalist, not a team) and his view was that Jack had been wronged against a lot more than he'd wronged. He waffled on about it being the last corner and not wanting to put a damper on young blokes racing for position and stuff, but the vibe I got from it was that Jack has been on the receiving end of a fair bit of this stuff and he (the steward) was in no mood to start handing out cautions or penalties to Jack when all the others were just as guilty. He seemed to think you want to stop them going nuts against each other, but not stop them racing. What he'd seen so far told him to keep a bit of an eye on them, but not do anything just yet.

8. Desmondgem

Desmondgem Member

9. Desmondgem

Desmondgem Member

10. Desmondgem

Desmondgem Member