Jonesy's Shed

Discussion in 'Workshop' started by jonescg, Sep 16, 2018.

1. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Kinda sucks about the job loss, Chris, but if you didn't like it anyway...

Glad you have at least one avenue of potential income.

Three rules in life, mate.

1. Work to live, not live to work.
    2. A motorcycle will get you through periods of no money, better than money will get you through periods of no motorcycle.
    3. Never trust people who don't like dogs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Felix

Felix Idiot, pure and simple

When its a job you hate, its hard to know whether to say that sucks or congrats! :confused:

So, door closes, another opens...

I've been in a bit of the same since Feb. Business I was part of, preparing R&D tax incentive rebates etc, not everyone working in same direction, so we closed it down. Interesting work though.

So anyway, more time to finish my Masters...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Miss Behave

Miss Behave Norick Abe Award
    Super Mod

Hey Doc!

Truly fab running into you at Woolies this arvo. Good to hear the BB got a "lube and oil change". So very sorry to be out of contact for so long. Catchya real soon.

mikesbytes likes this.
  4. jonescg

jonescg my real name is Chris.

Well lookee here. I turned 40 today. Far out man. One thing I can say is I'm older, fatter and poorer than I was this time last year...

Oh, and a friend has bought himself a Harley Livewire! Looks like I might be scratching for a ride on it soon :D

5. rjo

rjo Not biting

Happy Birthday Chris.

Are you going to the iDrive event on Thursday?

6. mikesbytes

mikesbytes ~(:-))-[Oo

Happy birthday Chris. Say goodbye to the dirty 30's and welcome to the naughty 40's. Let us know your thoughts on the HD livewire when the chance arises

7. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Many Happies, Chris, and hope you get a spin on the LIvewire soon. :D

8. jonescg

jonescg my real name is Chris.

Yeah AEVA will be there in a big way - most of the vehicles up for test drives will be from our members. I'll be there with the Ioniq. All the councils were invited, so I figured you might be there.

One day of the week it's predicted to bucket down and we're out there...