Latest hit?

Discussion in 'The Boozer' started by faffi, Feb 9, 2018.

1. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    trev likes this.
  3. Miss Behave

Miss Behave Norick Abe Award
    Super Mod

Nope. That is just WRONG!

Yours (i.e. Norway's) is just Brilliant:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

The video I posted was also Norwegian, made by our national TV-company, NRK. Singer is comedian Nicolay Ramm.

I have not seen the video you posted there, MB, nor am I familiar with the singer. I like how the lyrics makes fun of us, since skiing is very serious business here, but the singing/music was hard on my ears - tedious. Just another proof that - than gawd - we humans differ ;)

5. RUSS M8

RUSS M8 Riding slowly on

oh my ...

where do you find these things Faf

6. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

It's still Winter over there and the snow must be really deep.

:)

7. faffi

faffi A.S.A.N.

The video I showed was seen on national TV in conjunction with a humour show that runs every night now that it is the winter Olympics. I'm much more surprised that MB managed to find her video - but well done!

Miss Behave likes this.
  8. Miss Behave

Miss Behave Norick Abe Award
    Super Mod

Thank you

*happy dances*