Please Read New Motorspots complex proposed for WA....

Discussion in 'Oz Racing' started by PAPPACLART, Jan 24, 2018.

1. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

Can find more info here including the complete proposal. HERE

It's pretty dire over here in WA for motorcyclists with the closure to bikes of Barbagallo. On a good note we have the Collie extension to look forward too but we are still well short of tracks.

We have had a few track proposals in the past that never made it for various reasons. The above does look promising so we can only but hope that it gains traction. If it does, and when Barbs eventually is open to bikes again, we could end up with three tracks in WA which would be absolutely fantastic.

Within the the above link you can find a comment form where you can leave your views. I would advise you all to have your say to help make this happen.

26904455_10214984658120335_7209552604136507197_n.jpg

faffi likes this.
  3. jonescg

jonescg my real name is Chris.

It looks great - but will this detract from the efforts of the guys in Albany I wonder? Great Southern Motorplex was also a noble cause but I like the layout of this one too. I want all the tracks!!!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

What's happening in Albany?

5. Miss Behave

Miss Behave Norick Abe Award
    Super Mod

Who's got the money behind this one?

Over the years there have been several that have gotten to this stage then fizzled away. There was one on the plot of land corner of Thomas and Nicholson Roads, then the Midland brickworks site. Excuse my scepticism but I have seen this time and again to always end up dying in the arse. I'll believe it when the bulldozers arrive on site.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. jonescg

jonescg my real name is Chris.

7. Fenris

Fenris Orangutanasaurus

There was also that one in Dardanup outside Bunbury around 10-15 years ago as well. Same old story, lots of local press, photo ops with local and state government, memos of understanding promising visits from various clubs and race series', we just need someone to front up with $20-30 million bucks :rolleyes:

Miss Behave and trev like this.
  8. Miss Behave

Super Mod

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about that one, Fenris.

9. Morpheus46

Morpheus46 aka John

So who the hell is Stati Investments?

10. Miss Behave

Super Mod

Untitled.png

Hey John, pay ASIC $9 and you can see whose behind it.

PAPPACLART likes this.
  11. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART MCNews.com.au
    Administrator

Apparently the money is there, just needs to pass the local (horde) community who hopefully won't shout it down like everything else.