Question Will Trevor come and say Hya?

Discussion in 'The Boozer' started by PAPPACLART, Jan 11, 2018.

1. jonescg

jonescg my real name is Chris.

Just got back from an EV show, but I have a bunch of overdue stuff to catch up with in the shed (broke two thread taps off in some aluminium plate...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. verseandvoice

verseandvoice Prophet

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Miss Behave likes this.
  3. lindsaymac

lindsaymac Can't reMember
    Super Mod

Well, well, look what the cat dragged in.

You still in the States, Tony, or have they kicked you out?

4. Miss Behave

Miss Behave Norick Abe Award
    Super Mod

Hey Mr Dews. Good to see you come back in and crack your 2K cherry!

What's been up with you these missing years?

5. verseandvoice

verseandvoice Prophet

Oh this and that. Still riding (Beemer K1200RS) but cold and snow do not mix well with riding all year round. Been driving semis OTR (meaning long haul driving) but pulled out with my wife Lisa's illness. Now I'm with an ag co-op. Decent enough wages for the work I guess. And writing too. Got a few stories in anthologies available on Amazon and working on a few novels (one finished and in the editing stage, two in progress as well as a collection of short stories). Pics of the bike will follow of course. Good to see everyone still around. Miss you guys.

PAPPACLART likes this.